Post COVID Recovery & Return to Work Readiness
As we begin to plan for a return to normalcy, there is much information being distributed in how workplaces can prepare to safety bring patients and staff back into offices. Relevant resources will continue to be shared as they become available.
Trinity Health Of New England has started to reopen for elective surgeries and other procedures. The hospitals have created materials and language to help reassure patients it is safe to return to the hospitals. View the video here and click below to view the patient letters:
Saint Francis Hospital
Mercy Medical Center
St. Mary’s Hospital (we will share this letter once finalized)
Helpful Links & Resources
- Trinity Health COVID-19 Recovery_Guidebook for Resuming Services_IA_PCP 3rd ed (Independent Affiliates/Private Community Providers) 6/3/20
- Trinity Health Recovery Guidebook 3d Edition 6/3/20
- Trinity Health Recovery Guidebook 3d Edition IACP Final 6/3/20
- Trinity Health Recovery Guidebook 3rd Edition MGPS (Abridged version for MGPS) 6/3/20
- Well Child and Immunization Catch Up Outreach Template Updated 6/7/20
- Roadmap for reopening Connecticut from Governor Lamont 5/27/20
- Reopening Recommendations & Guidelines for small businesses from the CT Dept of Economic & Community Development 5/21/20
- MGMA-Practice-Reopening-Checklist Uploaded 5/18/20
- Governor Ned Lamont Sector Rules for May 20th update 5/8/20
- Coverys: COVID-19 Checklist for Reopening Ambulatory Practices – To assist in recovery and reentry, this checklist offers risk management guidance on key planning areas when reopening a practice.
- McKesson Infection Prevention Best Practices & Resources
- Recovery Readiness: How-To Guide For Reopening Your Workplace
- COVID-19: A Service Line Approach to Re-Engaging Patients During the Pandemic
Visit our webinar page here.
Return To Work Tools & Vendors
Click here to return to the COVID-19 Information & Resources Home Page