As primary care practices are often faced with time and administrative resource constraints, Quality Data Coordinators are available to provide the following services:
- Identify gaps in care.
- Complete chart audits and abstract supplemental data for submission to payor.
- Provide education on documentation and coding guidelines for accurate risk adjustment.
- Work to improve practice performance and increase payment for Physician Group Incentive Programs.
- Work with practice manager to provide a detailed list of tests and measures required to close gaps in patient care.
- Identify clinical improvement opportunities with provider level trend analysis reviews post chart abstractions.
- Provide updates of HEDIS metrics and staff training upon request.