Springfield, MA Market
Victoria Celetti, PharmD, BCACP
Contact her at: 860.453.0441
- Academic Degrees: BS Pharmacy Studies and PharmD Western New England University
- Post-Graduate Residency Training: Walgreens/Western New England University
- Certifications: American Pharmacists Association Pharmacist Immunizer; American Pharmacists Association Medication Therapy Management, Board Certification in Ambulatory Care Pharmacy
- Experience: Joined SOHO HEALTH in 2020 from Mercy Medical Center in Springfield, MA where she practiced as an inpatient clinical pharmacist before transitioning into an embedded pharmacist role within Trinity Health of New England Medical Group, largely focusing on patients with asthma, COPD, and diabetes.
Hartford, CT Market
Katherine Czarnowski, PharmD, BCACP
Contact her at: 860-397-1263
- Academic Degrees: BS Biology University of Connecticut; PharmD University of Saint Joseph
- Post-Graduate Residency Training: Veterans Affairs (VA) Boston Healthcare System
- Certifications: Board Certification in Ambulatory Care Pharmacy; American Pharmacists Association Pharmacist Immunizer
- Experience: Joined SOHO HEALTH in 2020 from Cambridge Health Alliance in Boston, MA where she practiced as an embedded ambulatory care pharmacist for four years, largely focusing on chronic disease state management including type 1 and type 2 diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, COPD, smoking cessation, and disease states requiring anticoagulation management.