Partners Connect: April 12, 2018
2018 Annual Meeting and Election
SOHO HEALTH’s Annual Meeting and Election is Thursday, April 19th at the Hoffman Field House at the Mandel JCC in West Hartford. If you are unable to attend, please submit a proxy statement designating a physician who will be attending to vote on your behalf.
Once you have completed the proxy statement, please submit to Kimberly Forbes at email@example.com.
April Provider Education
The session will take place on Tuesday, April 24th at 6pm at the CIPCI Collaborative Theatre, 260 Ashley Street, Hartford, CT; a webinar will also be available.
Sudeep Bansal, MD will host an interactive presentation of the 2018 PCP and Specialist Incentive Programs and SFHCP’s funds flow methodology.
This session will earn credit toward the ACO PCP Incentive Program and the 2018 Distribution Eligibility Program.
If you plan on attending in person, please register with Gina Munson at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are attending the webinar please click here to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/3228100554786288387
Seven Reasons to Save
Seven Reasons You Should Consider Joining Our Medical Malpractice Savings Program
1. Applicants have seen savings of 25%-30% by participating in the program.
2. It’s easy to change your policy mid-term. You don’t have to wait until the renewal date.
3. No applications are necessary to obtain a premium indication. You can simply provide a copy of your current Medical Malpractice Declarations page from your policy.
4. You can change carriers without having to buy a “tail”. The program can pick-up your existing retro-active date, covering your prior acts.
5. Coverys is one of the top five writers of Medical Malpractice in the US, and the largest writer in CT.
6. Coverys is rated A (Excellent) by AM Best.
7. You will have access to comprehensive risk management services provided by Coverys and Med-IQ/MRM.
If you are interested in learning more about this program, please contact Kathy Strauch at 860.714.1245 or email@example.com.