November Practice Manager’s Meeting Wrap-Up
On Tuesday, November 14, Saint Francis Healthcare Partners (SFHCP) hosted their Fourth Quarter Practice Managers Meeting. This quarter’s meeting discussed some upcoming procedures and upcoming programs for our members at SFHCP.
The topics covered at the meeting included a Patient Success story from our Population Health CHF Navigator, introducing new staff at SFHCP, the new SFHCP Medical Benefit Program being offered to independent physicians, an update in MACRA/MIPS for next year, MSSP Track 1+, the new Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substance for the State of Connecticut, ACO Performance, the Regional Clinically Integrated Network and the new SFHCP Funding model.
A further meeting to discuss the funding model is scheduled for Tuesday, December 12, 12:15-1:30 pm and will be a webinar. You can register for it here.
If you would like more information regarding the new member Health Benefit program, we will be hosting a lunch time webinar on Wednesday, November 29 at 12:15 pm. If you have further questions regarding this program, please contact Kathy Strauch at email@example.com or 860.714.1245
Also discussed was upcoming events coming for the end of November and December you can register for them below.
- Wednesday, November 29- SFHCP Member Health Benefits Webinar – 12:15 – 1:15 pm
- Tuesday, December 5 – Networking at Night for Enfield Physicians – Windsor Marriott – 5:30 -7:30 pm
- Friday, December 8 – Provider Education – MSSP – CIPCI Collaborative Theatre – 7:00 – 8:00 am
- Tuesday, December 12 – Shareholder’s Meeting Webinar – Webinar – 12:15 – 1:15 pm
- Tuesday, December 12 – Provider Education – MSSP – CIPCI Collaborative Theatre – 6:00 – 7:00 pm
The next practice managers meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at the CIPCI Collaborative Theatre, 12-1:30 pm. If you wish to listen in via webinar, you can RSVP Here. If you are interested in attending in person, please RSVP to Gina Munson at firstname.lastname@example.org.« Back to the news