COVID-19 Advocacy & Government Relations
SOHO HEALTH is working closely with the Trinity Health team to advocate for federal support in addressing medical supply shortages, financial assistance to the healthcare system, the removal of barriers impeding response to the pandemic, protection for value-based care arrangements and more.
- Letter to Secretary of the Treasury & U.S. Small Business Administration Uploaded 4/8/20
- Letter to Senator Christopher Murphy Uploaded 4/7/20
- Letter to Governor Ned Lamont Uploaded 4/7/20
- Trinity Health Letter to the President Uploaded 3/26/20
Below are letters sent to the Medical Societies addressing Administrative Relief:
Below are samples of letters drafted by SOHO HEALTH to the health plans:
Hartford Business Journal’s Connecticut Health Care: Leadership in a Time of Crisis
SOHO HEALTH participated in HBJ’s special edition, CT Health Care: Leadership in a Time of Crisis. The issue is a compilation of letters from the CEO’s of Connecticut’s hospitals and healthcare organizations. View SOHO’s letter, here. The full issue can be found here.
National Association of ACOs (NAACOS)
NAACOS recently conducted a survey to explore the effects of COVID-19 on accountable care organizations.
- Press Release: ACOs Well Positioned During COVID-19 Pandemic Uploaded 5/13/20
- Read the press release
- View the report
Click here to return to the COVID-19 Information & Resources Home Page